BOSCH Symphony Horn
Made in India
Item Dimensions LxWxH 16.5 x 11.5 x 10.5 Centimeters
Voltage 12 Volts
About this item
- Voltage:12 V, Frequency:420/500 Hz, Sound Level:105-118 dB , Dia: 95 mm
- Vehicle Compatibility: Applicable for passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles
- Extremely functional and easy to install in your car interior without any hinderance
- With a set of 2 horns comprising of low tone and high tone, Bosch Symphony horn enhances the performance of the horn which help the drivers better determine the warning signal
- Keeping up with the latest trends, Bosch symphony horn comes with unique features in attractive pricing
- High durability
- Water and dust proof
- ABS Plastic – Fracture resistant
- Perfect acoustics for a mellow sound
- Weather, Impact and Corrosion resistant
Mount horns on sturdy part, facing forward to enable propagation of sound in the direction of level
Use recommended BOSCH Relays for best results.
Bosch is one of the worlds leading suppliers of engine electronics and sensors. Their sensors and modules can be found in almost every modern car on the planet.
Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886. Since the beginning, Bosch has been a leader in innovation and development. They introduced fuel injection into mass production in 1967 laying the foundation for modern ignition electronics. Bosch brought lambda sensors to market in 1976, paving the way for cleaner exhaust gases and better fuel economy.
With millions of parts and products in their product line, Bosch offers everything from brake pads to household tools and medical supplies. FCP Euro has partnered with Bosch for the 2019 TC America Championship. They are a sponsor of our 2018 Volkswagen GTI TCR race cars. We offer Bosch’s full line of OE and OEM components for your European vehicle.