FEBI BILSTEIN Brake pad set
Rear Axle, prepared for wear indicator
Made in Germany
34216753850 | 34216758870 | 34216761285
Brake Pad Set
Let’s face it, brakes pads hands down are the most important components of our vehicle. Our brake pads allow us to stop our vehicles with a simple push of a brake pedal. Unfortunately they don’t last forever and are considered to be a major wear item which must be replaced before they completely wear out and damage the brake rotor costing you more in repairs. Brake pads can be made of several materials such as a semi-metallic compound, ceramic compound, or organic. Brake pads are suggested to be checked frequently during oil changes or routine services for wear to ensure you have at least the minimum pad thickness as stated by the car manufacturer.
Brake Pad Set Failure Symptoms
Rotor Hot spots
A noticeable lip on the rotors outer edge.
About FEBI BILSTEIN
FEBI BILSTEIN is the pioneer in the spare parts market. As a group-independent, family-owned company with a long tradition, they have early on supported alternatives to original parts that are of equal or higher quality – in the interest of consumers worldwide. Their range of more than 40,000 technical wear parts for passenger cars and commercial vehicles is growing steadily because their aim is to make new products available in the aftermarket as soon as possible. They keep an eye on current trends and developments so that their customers are always one step ahead.
This distinguishes FEBI BILSTEIN as No. 1 in the spare parts market – in the past, today and in the future.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW 7 (E65, E66, E67) (Year of Construction 11.2001 – 12.2009, 204 – 445 PS, Diesel, Petrol)
- 730d 3.0, Year of Construction 10.2002 – 07.2008, 2993 ccm, 211 PS
- 730d 3.0, Year of Construction 06.2002 – 02.2005, 2993 ccm, 218 PS
- 730i / Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2003 – 07.2008, 2979 ccm, 231 PS
- 730i , Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 07.2008, 2996 ccm, 250 PS
- 730i / Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 07.2008, 2996 ccm, 258 PS
- 730Ld 3.0, Year of Construction 07.2005 – 08.2008, 2993 ccm, 231 PS
- 735i 4.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 12.2009, 3999 ccm, 306 PS
- 735i / Li 3.6, Year of Construction 11.2001 – 02.2005, 3600 ccm, 272 PS