GENUINE BMW Brake pad set
prepared for wear indicator
Made in Germany
34216753850 | 34216758870 | 34216761285
Brake Pad Set
Let’s face it, brakes pads hands down are the most important components of our vehicle. Our brake pads allow us to stop our vehicles with a simple push of a brake pedal. Unfortunately they don’t last forever and are considered to be a major wear item which must be replaced before they completely wear out and damage the brake rotor costing you more in repairs. Brake pads can be made of several materials such as a semi-metallic compound, ceramic compound, or organic. Brake pads are suggested to be checked frequently during oil changes or routine services for wear to ensure you have at least the minimum pad thickness as stated by the car manufacturer.
Brake Pad Set Failure Symptoms
Rotor Hot spots
A noticeable lip on the rotors outer edge.
About Genuine BMW
The original parts used by BMW to build your car are available as replacement parts under the “Genuine BMW” brand. When ordering a Genuine BMW part you are guaranteed to get the same part that you would pick up from your local dealerships part department. Genuine BMW parts have been built to BMW’s stringent standards and are the same quality of the original parts used to build your Ultimate Driving Machine.
You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your BMW are not necessarily manufactured by BMW. No cause for concern, as BMW designs the part, hires a manufacturer, and ensures its quality to you. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for BMW for decades. In our industry these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and these are often brands you recognize, including Lemforder, ZF, Sachs, Bosch, Valeo, Zimmermann, Siemens VDO, Corteco, and more. Don’t be surprised to open that Genuine BMW parts box and find an OEM branded part inside, simply with the addition of a BMW logo.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW 7 (E65, E66, E67) (Year of Construction 11.2001 – 12.2009, 204 – 445 PS, Diesel, Petrol)
- 730d 3.0, Year of Construction 10.2002 – 07.2008, 2993 ccm, 204 PS
- 730d 3.0, Year of Construction 10.2002 – 07.2008, 2993 ccm, 211 PS
- 730d 3.0, Year of Construction 06.2002 – 02.2005, 2993 ccm, 218 PS
- 730i / Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2003 – 07.2008, 2979 ccm, 231 PS
- 730i , Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 07.2008, 2996 ccm, 250 PS
- 730i / Li 3.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 07.2008, 2996 ccm, 258 PS
- 735i 4.0, Year of Construction 03.2005 – 12.2009, 3999 ccm, 306 PS
- 735i / Li 3.6, Year of Construction 11.2001 – 02.2005, 3600 ccm, 272 PS