GENUINE BMW High pressure fuel pump
Made in Germany
13518597819 | 13518571796 | 13517810697 | 13514740613
This is a part of your BMW’s HVAC system. Control units, air ducts, blower motors, and all related parts make up the critical parts of your BMW’s HVAC system. These are all worn items and can suffer from failure necessitating replacement.
About Genuine BMW
The original parts used by BMW to build your car are available as replacement parts under the “Genuine BMW” brand. When ordering a Genuine BMW part you are guaranteed to get the same part that you would pick up from your local dealerships part department. Genuine BMW parts have been built to BMW’s stringent standards and are the same quality of the original parts used to build your Ultimate Driving Machine.
You may not realize this, but the parts that make up your BMW are not necessarily manufactured by BMW. No cause for concern, as BMW designs the part, hires a manufacturer, and ensures its quality to you. In fact, many of these manufacturers have been making parts for BMW for decades. In the industry, these manufacturers are called OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and these are often brands you recognize, including Lemforder, ZF, Sachs, Bosch, Valeo, Zimmermann, Siemens VDO, Corteco, and more. Don’t be surprised to open that Genuine BMW parts box and find an OEM branded part inside, simply with the addition of a BMW logo.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW 5 GT (F07) (Year of Construction 04.2011 – 02.2017, 136 – 184 PS, Diesel)
- 520d 2.0, Year of Construction 10.2012 – 02.2017, 1995 ccm, 136 PS
- 520d 2.0, Year of Construction 04.2011 – 02.2017, 1995 ccm, 184 PS
BMW X3 (F25) (Year of Construction 09.2010 – 08.2017, 136 – 190 PS, Diesel)
- sDrive18d 2.0, Year of Construction 08.2011 – 03.2014, 1995 ccm, 136 PS
- sDrive18d 2.0, Year of Construction 08.2011 – 03.2014, 1995 ccm, 143 PS
- xDrive20d 2.0, Year of Construction 09.2010 – 03.2014, 1995 ccm, 163 PS
- xDrive20d 2.0, Year of Construction 02.2014 – 08.2017, 1995 ccm, 190 PS