KAPACO Warning Contact, brake pad wear
Made in Germany
Should be replaced when installing new brake pads
This brake pad sensor monitors your brake pad’s thickness. When the minimum thickness is reached on your brake pads, this sensor will come in contact with the rotor setting off the brake light on your dash. When this sensor is tripped it is your car telling you it is time to order new pads. This is considered a safety item and should be replaced every time you change your brake pads.
Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensor
Disc Brake Pad Wear Sensors, or Brake Pad Sensors, as they’re commonly called, are used as an instrument to alert the driver when the brake pads of the vehicle are at a low level and are in need of replacement. The operation of the sensor is simple where it is wired to the brake control module with 12v and when the brake pad becomes low enough, the sensor will ultimately surface and make contact with the rotor which in turn grounds the sensor and completes the circuit which triggers the light in your instrument cluster. The Brake Pad Wear Sensor is recommended to be replaced at the time of brake pad replacement.
Kapaco Automotive Parts Co., Ltd has established a high status in the automotive market by providing systematic and specialized auto parts services. The company has established long-term and stable cooperation with many domestic and foreign distributors, retailers, agents and suppliers. Kapaco Automotive Parts Co., Ltd distributes a wide range of auto parts and auto parts at reasonable prices.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW X1 (E84) (Year of Construction 03.2009 – 06.2015, 116 – 184 PS, Diesel, Petrol)
- sDrive16d 2.0, Year of Construction 04.2012 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 116 PS
- sDrive16i 1.6, Year of Construction 03.2013 – 06.2015, 1592 ccm, 143 PS
- sDrive18d 2.0, Year of Construction 03.2009 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 136 PS
- sDrive18d 2.0, Year of Construction 10.2009 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 143 PS
- sDrive18i 2.0, Year of Construction 03.2009 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 136 PS
- sDrive18i 2.0, Year of Construction 01.2010 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 150 PS
- sDrive20d 2.0, Year of Construction 03.2010 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 163 PS
- sDrive20d 2.0, Year of Construction 10.2009 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 177 PS
- sDrive20d 2.0, Year of Construction 07.2012 – 06.2015, 1995 ccm, 184 PS
- sDrive20i 2.0, Year of Construction 09.2011 – 06.2015, 1997 ccm, 184 PS