BOSCH Europa Horns
Made in India
Item Dimensions LxWxH 15.2 x 9 x 15.2 Centimeters
Voltage 12 Volts
Vehicle Service Type SUV
Noise Level 120 dB
About this item
- Technical Specs – Voltage:12 V, Frequency:300/375 Hz, Sound Level:112-120 dB , Dia:140mm
- Vehicle Compatibility: Applicable for passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles
- Microporous Teflon filter for pressure compensation
- Europa horns have a innovative teflon filter technology designed to help resist corrosion, waterproof and function in all weather conditions.
- Bosch well designed Europa horns come with an EMC Protection helps minimize any electronic disturbances to other electronic components of the car
Style on the road
- Classic BOSCH European style for both city and off-road drivng
- Loud-bassy supertone horn for use in wide range of vehicles
High reliability and long- lasting quality
- Robust construction gives high resistance to impact, corrosion and weather
- Unique BOSCH Teflon Filter technology keeps out dirt and humidity
With EMC protection
- Protected against electrical interference with other electronic devices
Mount horns on sturdy part, facing forward to enable propagation of sound in the direction of level
Use recommended BOSCH Relays for best results.
Bosch is one of the worlds leading suppliers of engine electronics and sensors. Their sensors and modules can be found in almost every modern car on the planet.
Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886. Since the beginning, Bosch has been a leader in innovation and development. They introduced fuel injection into mass production in 1967 laying the foundation for modern ignition electronics. Bosch brought lambda sensors to market in 1976, paving the way for cleaner exhaust gases and better fuel economy.
With millions of parts and products in their product line, Bosch offers everything from brake pads to household tools and medical supplies. FCP Euro has partnered with Bosch for the 2019 TC America Championship. They are a sponsor of our 2018 Volkswagen GTI TCR race cars. We offer Bosch’s full line of OE and OEM components for your European vehicle.