EUSTEIN Engine mount
Made in China
22116856184 | 22114079220
Engine mounts are designed to keep your engine and transmission supported and fixed to your vehicle frame or sub-frame without causing excessive vibrations that can enter the cabin. Engine mounts keep your drive-train properly aligned and if failed can promote drive train vibrations and premature component wear. Over time, your engine mounts deteriorate resulting in extra engine noise, engine rocking, a less enjoyable driving experience, and thus must be replaced.
Engine Mount Failure Symptoms
Uneven Engine surface
Engine Rock during gear changes
Engine Rock during braking
About EUSTEIN automobile parts
EUSTEIN automobile parts was established in 2015 and the company was established in 2010 .EUSTEIN brand specialized in European cars of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Land Rover and so on, its high quality Chassis parts, Wearing parts, radiator pipe/water tank, and part of the engine parts. Company with high quality products for the majority of domestic and international customers to provide all series of European cars’ after-sales maintenance, repair parts. Company with excellent quality, reasonable price to provide fast and convenient product services for the majority of customers.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW X3 (F25) (Year of Construction 09.2011 – 08.2017, 184 PS, Petrol)
- xDrive20i 2.0, Year of Construction 09.2011 – 08.2017, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
BMW 4 Coupe (F32, F82) (Year of Construction 11.2013 – 02.2016, 163 – 184 PS, Petrol)
- 420i xDrive 2.0, Year of Construction 11.2013 – 02.2016, 1997 ccm, 163 PS
- 420i xDrive 2.0, Year of Construction 11.2013 – 02.2016, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
BMW 4 Convertible (F33, F83) (Year of Construction 01.2014 – 02.2016, 245 PS, Petrol)
- 428i xDrive 2.0, Year of Construction 01.2014 – 02.2016, 1997 ccm, 245 PS
BMW 4 Gran Coupe (F36) (Year of Construction 03.2014 – 02.2016, 163 – 184 PS, Petrol)
- 420i xDrive 2.0, Year of Construction 03.2014 – 02.2016, 1997 ccm, 163 PS
- 420i xDrive 2.0, Year of Construction 07.2014 – 02.2016, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
There are no reviews yet.