RADCO Radiator Coolant
Capacity: 4 Liters can
Made in Sri Lanka
- Suitable for all models of vehicle radiators
- Superior cooling for all seasons
- Outstanding all year-round protection
- Recommended for all types of petrol and diesel engines
- protection for aluminum and alloy metal used in modern, high powered engines
- Reduces maintenance cost
Drain and flush radiator thoroughly with fresh water. Add RADCO radiator coolant directly.
Browns Thermal Engineering (Pvt) Ltd. (BTEL) is an industry pioneer wholly-owned subsidiary of Browns, a premier conglomerate in Sri Lanka and is the only large-scale manufacturer of heat exchangers in Sri Lanka. Between 1968 and the early 2000s, Browns Thermal Engineering has grown as a force in the auto industrial and power generation sector with the successions of industrial and locomotive radiators.
RADCO has become a renowned name and the market leader in the non-auto segment and has captured a large majority in the auto radiator segment as well. BTEL also owns and operates a plastic moulding facility that supplies plastic components to the battery industry in Sri Lanka. In addition to the heat exchangers, BTEL manufactures ‘coolants’—a complementary product line.