TOPRAN Air Mass Sensor
with housing, with integrated grille
Made in Germany
06A 906 461A | 06A 906 461AV| 06A 906 461AX
Mass Air Flow Sensor
Mass air flow sensors are tasked with measuring the amount of air entering the engine via the intake. This mass air flow sensor is known as a hot film sensor which will suffer performance deterioration over time. The sensor is designed to be self cleaning. A faulty or non functioning mass air flow sensor will cause a check engine light and in some cases cause a limp mode. The best way to diagnose a faulty mass air flow sensor is to disconnect it and see if engine idle or performance improves.
Mass Air Flow Sensor Failure Symptoms
• Check engine light illumniated with OBD codes related to MAF sensor faults
• Engine has rough idle and/or stalls
• Short term fuel trim is rich at idle or lean under load
• Constantly runs rich or lean
Two priorities have shaped Topran –customer satisfaction & product quality. All their products, from accelerator cable to window lifter are checked by experienced experts in thorough quality control procedures.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
AUDI A3 Hatchback (8L1) (Year of Construction 09.1996 – 05.2003, 125 PS, Petrol)
- 1.8, Year of Construction 09.1996 – 05.2003, 1781 ccm, 125 PS