BOSCH Air Filter
37mm, 260mm, 313mm, Filter Insert
Made in Germany
Like your home’s air filter, an engine’s air filter is there to filter out dirt, dust and other foreign matter. Did you know that most of the dirt in your engine enters in through a dirty air filter? Your engine’s air filter plays an important role as it prevents dirt from entering into the combustion chamber thus reducing the chances of internal damage and wear. A new air filter can increase airflow, improve overall engine performance, and in some cases add additional horsepower. Considering most of us drive in the harshest of conditions such as heavy idling in traffic, driving on dusty roads, and heavy towing, be sure to replace the air filter in your vehicle regularly.
Air Filter Failure Symptoms
Clogged filter media
Reduced engine performance
Internal Engine Damage
Bosch is one of the worlds leading suppliers of engine electronics and sensors. Their sensors and modules can be found in almost every modern car on the planet.
Robert Bosch founded the “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart, Germany in 1886. Since the beginning, Bosch has been a leader in innovation and development. They introduced fuel injection into mass production in 1967 laying the foundation for modern ignition electronics. Bosch brought lambda sensors to market in 1976, paving the way for cleaner exhaust gases and better fuel economy.
With millions of parts and products in their product line, Bosch offers everything from brake pads to household tools and medical supplies. FCP Euro has partnered with Bosch for the 2019 TC America Championship. They are a sponsor of our 2018 Volkswagen GTI TCR race cars. We offer Bosch’s full line of OE and OEM components for your European vehicle.
COMPATIBILITY WITH PASSENGER CARS
BMW X3 (F25) (Year of Construction 04.2011 – 08.2017, 170 – 258 PS, Petrol)
- sDrive18i 1.6, Year of Construction 07.2013 – 08.2017, 1592 ccm, 170 PS
- sDrive20i 2.0, Year of Construction 02.2014 – 08.2017, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
- sDrive28i 2.0, Year of Construction 08.2011 – 08.2017, 1997 ccm, 245 PS
- xDrive20i 2.0, Year of Construction 09.2011 – 08.2017, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
- xDrive28i 2.0, Year of Construction 08.2011 – 08.2017, 1997 ccm, 245 PS
- xDrive28i 3.0, Year of Construction 04.2011 – 10.2012, 2996 ccm, 258 PS
BMW X4 (F26) (Year of Construction 04.2014 – 03.2018, 184 – 245 PS, Petrol)
- xDrive20i 2.0, Year of Construction 04.2014 – 03.2018, 1997 ccm, 184 PS
- xDrive28i 2.0, Year of Construction 04.2014 – 03.2018, 1997 ccm, 245 PS
- xDrive28i 2.0, Year of Construction 04.2014 – 03.2018, 1997 ccm, 243 PS